Cabin 3019 Marina Deck Boudicca

Iceland

Hi, Has anyone ever had this cabin or one in the near vicinity. Can you tell me what they are like.

Also Cabin 4002 right at the front on Atlantic Deck. My friend has booked this cabin. Would she feel much movement or hear much noise in this cabin?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thank you.

What a strage coincidence ,I have been in 4002 ,had a week in it ,a lot of movement in it and in the end had to move as the cabin was virtually wrecked in a force 12 hurrican sailing from Lanzarote to Agadiar .

That was in 2006 to Cape Verde.

There is a 3/4 bed and it is nicely furnished but I would avoid it like the plague.

I returned from Boudicca last month and had cabin 3025 ,next to the one you ask about ,I thought it fine for one person but small for 2,there where 2 singles in it and it was in a good position ,quiet and didn,t hear the neighbours.:)

Although this is an inside cabin it proved fine for me. I was in a cabin close by. Personally I prefer outside cabins but I had no complaints. As far as cabin 4002 is concerned I had that cabin on the "Black Watch" ("Boudicca's" sister ship) and found it fine. On that ship it varied between a single and a double cabin so there was plenty of space. It was beside a connecting door to the officers' quarters. I had no problem with noise in either cabin.

Thank you for your replies. I think we shall be OK in the cabin we have on Marina Deck but a bit concerned about the one for our friends on Atlantic Deck. The cabin was the last one available on Atlantic Deck.

That cabin is an outside single ,if someone has sold it you as a double then I think you need to get back to them and explain you know its a single cabin.Or have I read your message wrong ,is there only one person in it.

Hi Merecat and Parsman

Thanks you for your replies. I'll check with my friend what the correct cabin number is. They are a couple, maybe she told me the wrong cabin number. I know it's at the front of the ship.

Archived