Halloween on CCL?!

retroPK

Excited for my first ever cruise on October 31/09 on the Liberty!! :cool:

Being it's Halloween, do they usually go all out with costumes and/or parties etc?? I would think it's not a good idea to go in costume during embarkation as I'm thinking that there would be issues with passports etc lol...don't think that customs would have much a sense of humour :p Anybody with Halloween cruisin' experience??

They had a special halloween costume contest onboard halloween night. First everyone meet and then they picked out the top like 50 or more to be in it that night and at night, instead of a show, the top ones got on stage and the audience voted.

We also had a special halloween dessert, one looked like a ghost cheesecake, and one was a batman chocolate cake.

Folks also decorated their doors for halloween the whole cruise.

We were on Liberty for the Halloween cruise 2007 and had a ball. We went to dinner in costume, decorated our doors and as well as Carnivals costume parade, our group had our own too. We wore halloween t's during the day.

We were on Liberty last year for Halloween. Definitely take/make a costume for the Halloween Party. There is costume contest and everyone had a great time. You can try wearing your costume when boarding but you may end up in a Dade County Issued Costume on Halloween back in Miami.

We were on Liberty last year for Halloween. Definitely take/make a costume for the Halloween Party. There is costume contest and everyone had a great time. You can try wearing your costume when boarding but you may end up in a Dade County Issued Costume on Halloween back in Miami.

:rolleyes: haha that's what I was thinkin' ;)

In 2006, we were on the Halloween cruise... what a blast! We decorated our doors, and walked in the costume parade :D.

FYI.....Carnival will not let you board with fake swords/knifes etc..... My husband had a plastic cutlass, and we had to place it in the dumpster :confused:.

Archived