Appropriate kids attire/clothing for Alaska cruise

jashultz

Looking for suggestions as to what to pack for my 6 and 8 year old boys to wear on "at sea" days. Are nice windpants (not sweatpants) and long sleeve t-shirts ok OR are nice, dark jeans and polo shirts more appropriate? I'm assuming they will be spending some time in the kids club, but also time with us playing basketball, cards, swimming, etc. I'm assuming khakis and a polo shirt ok for dinner? Thanks!

They (and you) can be very casual during the day-nice jeans and polos are not necessary. My kids lived in basketball shorts, zip-off pants, jeans and t-shirts during the day. Khaki's and polo's are perfect for casual dinners.

Looking for suggestions as to what to pack for my 6 and 8 year old boys to wear on "at sea" days. Are nice windpants (not sweatpants) and long sleeve t-shirts ok OR are nice, dark jeans and polo shirts more appropriate? I'm assuming they will be spending some time in the kids club, but also time with us playing basketball, cards, swimming, etc. I'm assuming khakis and a polo shirt ok for dinner? Thanks!

Either one of those will be fine for young boys. Just make sure they are comfortable and you won't have any problem. Enjoy!

jeans, shorts, t-shirts-- all are fine during the days. khakis and polos for kids during dinner is totally appropriate. my son brought one pair of dress pants and a shirt and tie for formal nights, but he's a bit of an anomaly as he liked to dress for dinner.

Archived