chocolate buffet?

triplelutz

Okay, so I've heard about this chocolate buffet, but I need details! When is it exactly and is it worth skipping a meal for? ;) Like I need more chocolate at the moment as I'm surrounded by Christmas goodies, but after the 1st, there's no more goodies until the cruise (Valor) in April!

The chocolate buffet on the Glory is at noon on Friday. Lots and lots of goodies. I believe it is the closest buffet line to the pool. We would have missed it if I hadn't heard about it from this board. We ususally went to the aft buffet line/or upstairs for fish n chips for lunch. It is worth every calorie.

I thought the chocolate fountain on the Miracle was really weak.....im guessing that the fruits used were what ever they happened to have a surplus of at the time......there were no strawberries or bananas to be dipped....the 3 fruits they were dipping consisted of pineapples, cantalopes,and honeydew......not exactly fruits you normally would consider as companions to chocolate.....i wouldnt be skipping any meals to make room for their chocolate.

I read that the Conquest had a chocolate buffet. Any recent cruisers on the Conquest have any details, do they still have it, is it the full buffet of chocolate items or just the little fountian on some of the other ships?

Archived