Can you pay with 2 credit cards when you book?

christygobar

I've watched these boards for a long time, but I can't say that I ever have seen this question come up.

A friend and I are looking to book an Elation 5 day cruise this week. We are within about 6 weeks of sailing, and therefore would need to pay in full when we book.

Both of us are in our twenties and don't have a ton of cash or space on our credit cards. :D If we call together and book through a Carnival PVP, would they allow us to split the payment between both of our credit cards so we don't have to pay the other one back?

Has anyone had any experience trying to do this? Any insight would be appreciated :) Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply!

I figured, but since the online option is just for one, I didn't know the difficulty in doing so.

Yay! So exciting. That makes things so much easier for both of us. Thanks again!

(Ignore that Rhapsody ticker, I had to cancel and I thought I changed my signature)

Just call your PVP and they will take care of it for you... you can even put the deposit on one card and pay the balance on another... like I said, their number one interest is getting the money, not the source, LOL! Have a great time!!!

Yes, you can use what you want for your card too... just go to the pursers desk and they will take care of it for you. Each person in the cabin will have their own folio, and can use whatever method they wish for payment on their folio... You can also make copies of the S&S app and fill that out in advance, it will make it quicker...

Archived