Is there alot of rocking on Ecstasy?

msshawn

I'm thinking about taking a cruise on Ecstasy and was wondering can you feel alot of rocking on this ship? Only been on the Conquest and I had taken a couple of bonine. After a couple of days I did not have to take it.

Some think it has more rocking. We had 25 ft waves, so we had a lot of rocking my first time.

I was on voyager, and it had a wierd side to side that time, and some lady told me she was never cruising RCL again, must be they build their ships wrong, she was going back to Carnival, never again RCL, go figure?

Ecstasy is older, so maybe the stablizers are a older design, never bothered me. but I bring bonine too .... just in case. I think I got my sea legs, because it never bothers me any more.

I was on deck 5, mid ship in June on Ecstasy and barely felt a thing. I think a lot of it depends on how high up you are on any ship as well as the weather in general.

Rough weather, you're going to feel it. We came out of Cozumel on Rhapsody a few years ago and there was a tropical depression/storm we had to go through. It was pretty rough. I literally had to hold the handrails in the hallways to get anywhere.

Our first cruise was on Ecstasy...February of last year. Our last day at sea was horrible... lot's of people were sick, barf bags were out everywhere you looked. I was perfectly fine on this ship until the weather turned bad...I have not idea what the size of the waves were, but, we were rocking and rolling BIG TIME. That being said...under normal seas, you will not have any problems on the Ecstasy.

Our last cruise...February of this year...was on the Conquest. I never felt the ship moving at all. Our last day at sea, it rained, but I don't think the seas were as rough as last year on the Ecstasy.

I think you will be at the mercy of Mother Nature on any ship:D

Archived