Advance MDR table reservations

Tom/Pittsburgh

Hi to everyone and thanks in advance for any help.

My wife and I are sailing again on the Miracle in October. My question is: Can we reserve a table for two prior to sailing? I thought I read a good while back that there are ways to contact or email Carnival and set your table up in advance.

Getting harder to wait for October.

Thanks again,

Tom/Pittsburgh

Thanks, we have gone to the DR right after boarding in the past. Never had a problem so far. I thought I had read a thread many months ago about being able to contact Carnival ahead of time but maybe I was msitaken.

Thanks again.

You can always contact John via his blog and ask him to take care of it for you, Just joking.;) I suppose you could have your TA or PVP put a note in your file asking for a specific size of table.

LOL...I'm holding out on asking John for anything until he starts giving free cruises AND airfare. Seriously, like most of the psoters I don't like to ask for anything that I don't need or deserve. If I have a problem, I ask with respect...and more times than not things get worked out.

It's really not a problem to just wait in line at the MDR when we get on the ship...the Carnival dining room staff has always been as helpful as possible.

Have to say that we had no problem last time we had to change out seating assignments on board. We cruised last November/December and got a surprise of my parents showing up on the cruise. They had early dining and we had late. They were at a 2 top and we were at a table for 8. Went in and they switched us to early dining and switched the table to a 4 top. They did a great job!

We call White Oak home, about 10 miles southeast of Pittsburgh. Grew up in McKeesport.

As you probably know it's all Steelers all the time here now....unless of course it's Cruise time all the time in some cases.

Thought I died and went to heaven a couple of years ago...was on a cruise...Glory, I think, when the Steelers played the Patriots. We lost but he big screen the Carnival folks put up for all of us was great!

Whereabouts from Pittsburgh are you from?

We call White Oak home, about 10 miles southeast of Pittsburgh. Grew up in McKeesport.

As you probably know it's all Steelers all the time here now....unless of course it's Cruise time all the time in some cases.

Thought I died and went to heaven a couple of years ago...was on a cruise...Glory, I think, when the Steelers played the Patriots. We lost but he big screen the Carnival folks put up for all of us was great!

Whereabouts from Pittsburgh are you from?

My hubby grew in on the South Side and I grew up in Carrick. But we moved to Ohio about 24 years ago. We lived in South Park when we were tranferred here.

Archived