Freedom - Spa Deck Oceanview and Panorama Deck Balcony

WitchyWoman14

My aunt, uncle and cousin have booked an oceanview on the Spa Deck. (6E), and are very excited. Does anyone have any pics of the 6Es from either the Freedom or any other Conquest class ship?

We have an 8E on the Panorama deck and if anyone has any pics of one of those rooms, I would appreciate it (probably looks like all the other balconies, but I am pretty excited about being up that high (the view)).... :p

TIA!

My aunt, uncle and cousin have booked an oceanview on the Spa Deck. (6E), and are very excited. Does anyone have any pics of the 6Es from either the Freedom or any other Conquest class ship?

We have an 8E on the Panorama deck and if anyone has any pics of one of those rooms, I would appreciate it (probably looks like all the other balconies, but I am pretty excited about being up that high (the view)).... :p

TIA!

We were on the Spa Deck - Category 6E on the Freedom in 2008 and the cabins are fabulous. Floor to ceiling glass window and the rooms are larger than the regular oceanviews. Great deck, great cabins!

Archived