Can I register after embarkation day for NCL?

decoste45

From what I have read, the kids club on NCL has registration on embarkation. Does anyone know the times? We usually try and get on the ship at noon, so I would really like to book him as soon as I can so that I am not rushing around during sail away (we are sailing out of NY).

If I miss the first night registration, can I register my LO the next day? It is a 14 day cruise so I don't want to miss out on getting signed up.

Thank you!

You can register them anytime, but for the good of your child, do it when the registration happens! You'll have time. It will avoid having your child come into the "club" after everyone has already met, and feeling like the "new kid"!

For both of our NCL Dawn cruises we did this year there was a member of Kid's Club waiting to greet you on-board just inside the atrium. They gave us the weekly itinerary for the age group and all of the registration paperwork. We filled it in while waiting for our lunch in the MDR on embarkation day. There was a Kid's Club open house from about 12 to 5 (except during muster drill) and 7 to 8. We just stopped by Kid's Club after lunch and turned in the registration paperwork. The open house is the only time during the cruise when parents were allowed behind the half-wall to see the facilities.

Thank you!!:D

I never really paid attention before as our LO is 2 years old so he was never old enough to attend...

For some reason I thought that the registration was only for a small window of time right before sail away. We will just go after we have lunch to get little man signed up.

Thanks again

Karmen

Archived