Anyone on Cosol's Tour on Aug. 6???

rpmljm

Hi Everyone,

I am hoping that someone that was on Cosol's tour on Aug.6 last week from Victory can help me out. Or even if you were on his tour on another date. I lost all the pictures from my camera from the first five days of our cruise due to a brand new defective memory card in my camera. I am sick about it.:( We had such a nice time on his tour and I had taken so many memorable pictures that are now lost. If you could send me some of your photos of some of the things we saw I would really appreciate it. Here is my email: lauriepatm@aol.com .

Thanks so much for any help you can give.

Laurie

Cosol's tour was terrific. He was our driver and he was very entertaining. It was a great day. We sampled many island dishes and plenty of local beer, rum punch, soda, water,etc. We had plenty to eat and we took a water taxi to swim between the Pitons.

Thats what scares me about memory cards. I haven't had a problem yet but I wont put all my pics on one card. I usually use about four for a week cruise.

We toured with Cosol in June 2008 and I have a lot of pics from the tour. I plan on adding some of them to my tiny pic acct later today I hope. If not today then over the weekend. There will be a link at the bottom of my post when i get it finished. Look at them and see if any interest you. If so we can try to figure out the best way to get them to you.

Thats what scares me about memory cards. I haven't had a problem yet but I wont put all my pics on one card. I usually use about four for a week cruise.

We toured with Cosol in June 2008 and I have a lot of pics from the tour. I plan on adding some of them to my tiny pic acct later today I hope. If not today then over the weekend. There will be a link at the bottom of my post when i get it finished. Look at them and see if any interest you. If so we can try to figure out the best way to get them to you.

Thank you soooooo... much! I appreciate your generosity!! I'll check back.

Laurie

Archived