Change credit card on Sail & Sign?

dballz

My bank just canceled my old card because it looked to have suspicious activity (which was really me just booking our cruise stuff) and issued me a new card. I had already filled out the Sail & Sign stuff online so how do I go about changing it to my new credit card number? Can I do it online?

Thanks!

Dezere'

My bank just canceled my old card because it looked to have suspicious activity (which was really me just booking our cruise stuff) and issued me a new card. I had already filled out the Sail & Sign stuff online so how do I go about changing it to my new credit card number? Can I do it online?

Thanks!

Dezere'

Don't worry about it. When you check in at the dock just give them your new credit card and tell them to use that instead of the old one.

My credit card expiration date is this month and I filled out all my S&S stuff in early July. I now have my new card (albeit it is not a new number, only a new date) I'll just present it at check in.

you can go back and edit your funpass info. Go to MY DOCUMENTS,scroll down to bottom of the page and hit fun pass.You will need your booking# name ,birthday cruise and date. Your fun pass will be there , just click on edit and then update.

Thanks so much everyone! I like to use my credit card instead of cash so that I rack up the points of my purchases to go towards another cruise. On the cruise we are taking in Dec I got an $800 discount using my points. Woo hoo!!

Dezere

Don't waste the time to make the changes online.....they have to swipe the card you set up online when you board anyway. Just tell them you wish to use a different card instead.... no need to explain to them why you are changing.

Absolutely correct information. I have, for one reason or another, changed cards associated with the Sail & Sign card on each of our last three cruises. It took no extra time nor caused any confusion.

Doc

I've never really understood why credit card info is even requested on your e-docs, as they don't even want your full credit card # (I believe it's only last 4 #'s)-they swipe whatever credit card you give them at check-in, anyways.....(unless you would give them cash...)

I got to this point in filling out my funpass and then it says, sorry for the inconvenience, but we are unable to continue at this time. It is so frustrating. Has this happened to anyone else? I was continuing after I entered the cc info.

I got to this point in filling out my funpass and then it says, sorry for the inconvenience, but we are unable to continue at this time. It is so frustrating. Has this happened to anyone else? I was continuing after I entered the cc info.

Nope, didn't happen to me with funpass. I remember when trying to do my other documents I had some sort of problem with it for a couple of days and then right when I called customer service it all of a sudden worked and I hadn't even talked to a live person yet. I would call them tomorrow if it still does not work.

Dezere

Archived