Rhodes

kronbel

Does anyone have any recommendations for Rhodes, Greece?

We had a fantastic tour of the Island of Rhodes from Nick in a beautiful Mercedes automobile. He has splendid knowledge of the island and of the best and the somewhat unknown sites on the island. He is very friendly, speaks excellent english and just a top-notch fellow. We left there wishing we had more time to spend with him, he did such a great job. Feel free to contact me for more information on this wonderful island and great tour! His web site is

http://www.rhodesprivatetours.com One last thing, I had probably the best meal of our trip while there. Ask Nick about the place with the poached fish!

Great resturant!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT unlike the above post I found Nick VERY uncooperative and almost rude in his correspondence

I was likely enough to find George from Rhodeswonder

We found and excellant with a great sense of humor

So now you have at least 2 recommendations

My wife and daughters and I just returned from a Costa Fortuna Eastern Med cruise. While in Rhodes, Greece, we encountered a pleasant taxi driver named George Sialadakis. He can be pre-booked at www.rhodeswonder.com or info@rhodeswonder.com . We found him very shortly after getting off the ship at the wharf, however.

George provided us with a good tour of the Rhodes area (we didn't go to Lindos), and presented us with a number of options of where to go and what to see, along with his recommendations if we were a bit unsure. Our daughters wanted to hit a beach and swim, and we wanted some good Greek food. George took us to Filakira (sp?) beach, and there was a nice restaurant there which we quite enjoyed.

All in all, I feel it was one of our better days on our cruise, and George helped to make it a good day! I recommend him if you are looking to spend the day in Rhodes.

Archived