first time cruiser

dolly day dreams

hi booked a cruise on island escape in a inside cabin on deck 3/4 with never being on a cruise before not really know what it will be like but since booking it read alot of bad reports so am getting a little worried if ive done the wrong would be grateful for any advice on what ship and cabins are like thank you:rolleyes:

Hi Dolly,

Hubby & I have booked our first cruise on the island escape next June, like you we were worried about the bad reports. Some people are always going to moan where ever they go, from what I have read through searching on line and others is the ship is a bit dated and cabins a bit small but the cruise it's self and staff on board are good. At the end of the day most of the time isn't going to be spend on the ship. Dont know if now that Thomsons have taken it over if they will do any upgrades before we go next year.

I even searched on youtube and found pictures of the inside, not recent but looks fine, see if link below works

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

just been on island escape you will have a great time! food fantastic entertainment great ,staff cant do enough for you, cabin a bit small but not a problem ,lovely ports of call had all inclusive drinks package so glad we did it was very hot being august ..enjoy!!!

Archived