Nassau Fish Fry

bhanback

OK, here's the question....has anyone been to Fish Fry while in Nassau? I went to the website and it seems amazing.....and delicious. Mys sister and I are going on the Pride October 18, and the ship leaves at 10 PM. Would we two be ok going to dinner there? Thaks for any & all info

Beth

OK, here's the question....has anyone been to Fish Fry while in Nassau? I went to the website and it seems amazing.....and delicious. Mys sister and I are going on the Pride October 18, and the ship leaves at 10 PM. Would we two be ok going to dinner there? Thaks for any & all info

Beth

Do a search on "fish fry" and you'll find tons of info. FYI I think that area closes up around 6 or 7 pm.

Do a search on "fish fry" and you'll find tons of info. FYI I think that area closes up around 6 or 7 pm.

The fish fry is open for lunch and dinner. Mid week, they closed around 9pm. Weekends they are opened until midnite and beyond.

During the daytime, only a few places may be open for lunch. Dinner is a different story. Nearly all will be open most nites. A few don't open Monday/Tuesday..

Archived