Miracle 8/4/09

inforem

Just got back from a cruise on the Miracle. Everything was PERFECT. From start to finish...embarkment to disembarkment Carnival outdid themselves. This was the second time on the Miracle. Nick and Noras is a must do. Ticket to ride show is also not to be missed. Was on the 8th deck forward...aft. Steward Ni is an asset to the Carnival line. We always at the adults pool and whirlpool below the slide (that was fun to do) and the 18+ rule was strictly enforced which was well appreciated by security. All around very enjoyable trip

Just got back from a cruise on the Miracle. Everything was PERFECT. From start to finish...embarkment to disembarkment Carnival outdid themselves. This was the second time on the Miracle. Nick and Noras is a must do. Ticket to ride show is also not to be missed. Was on the 8th deck forward...aft. Steward Ni is an asset to the Carnival line. We always at the adults pool and whirlpool below the slide (that was fun to do) and the 18+ rule was strictly enforced which was well appreciated by security. All around very enjoyable trip

Thanks! Soooo looking forward to our upcoming Miracle cruise in November. Just one question, tho - I don't understand how you can be 8 deck forward, aft. Forward is forward & aft is aft. Did you mean starbord? Thanks!:D

Thanks! Soooo looking forward to our upcoming Miracle cruise in November. Just one question, tho - I don't understand how you can be 8 deck forward, aft. Forward is forward & aft is aft. Did you mean starbord? Thanks!:D

I was never in the Navy so I tried using nautical terms and feel flat on my face!!!!!!! I was on the 8th deck in the front of the ship, facing the front of the ship I was on the left side. How's that, I feel better using layman terms...lol.

Let me tell you one other thing I forgot to write about. Usually the A/C on Carnival SUCKS, but on the Miracle it was GREAT. I literally froze at night and went out on the balcony to warm up. Between the gentle rocking and the freezing cold of the A/C, I slept like a baby. My son had the room next door and his room was freezing too....

Archived