Trevor Hudlin is the Best

Michtom

Just returned from the 12/18 cruise on the Century. With all the problems on the Century that week, Trevor Hudlin was truly 1 of the bright spots. Before the cruise, Jamaica started out being our least favorite port and I was a bit apprehensive about hiring a guide that I knew nothing about, except for postings on here. We stepped off the pier to see Trevor standing there holding his sign. He makes you feel very comfortable from the moment you first meet him. We went to Dunn's River Falls, Fern Gully, Tubing, Pottery Factory, and more before he dropped us off at Margaritaville. Trevor is informative, funny, and entertaining and was responsible for making Jamaica our favorite stop. I look forward to seeing him again on our next trip to Jamaica.

We are booked on 2/21 with Trevor Hudlin for Dunns River Falls, Fern Gully, Pottery Factory and tubing. The cost is $50 per person and $38 for kids 12 and under. Trevor's email is trevorhudlin@hotmail.com.

I am very happy to hear that the tour with Trevor was good. I too, was apprehensive about booking a tour guide I knew nothing about but there have been so many positive things written about him on these boards.

How was the water tubing, we will have 6 teenagers with us (ages 12-18) so I hope it wont be boring for them. I am also hoping that we have time to go to Margaritaville.

We are booked with Trevor for our March Cruise. I booked with him because of all the positives on the boards and I like the fact that he is right there when we get off the ship. I emailed him and he responded right away. We are doing the same tours as listed above. Can't wait to see hwo the tubing is!

I booked with Trevor Hudlin's service for my 12/15/2004 Jamaica visit. We rode with Trevor's associate, George. Trevor called us via cell phone to George while we were en route to our planned excursion. I was very impressed that even though he could not drive us, he made a point to call to see if we were comfortable and OK. This meant a lot to me.

Contact Trevor via email or phone. He will reply promptly and he is courteous and professional.

Email: trevorhudlin@hotmail.com

Pic of DD with George, our driver-Trevor Hudlin's associate:

239513741pPoedt_th.jpg

DH and I will be in Jamaica again in October and I will definitely book with Trevor Hudlin again.

Thanks for giving feedback on your experience.. I was a little apprehensive too to use Trevor on our upcoming trip just because we dont know him.. but by everyones comments I feel more at ease.. We are using Trevor to take us to each place we need to go so we wont have to worry about the hassle of locating a ride each time... Just knowing someone will be there waiting puts my mind at ease

Is the entrance fee to the falls included in his price? The web site doesn't say.
Not sure if your inquiry was to me. We paid $25 pp for the taxi fare. The Mayfield Falls entrance fee is $10 pp.

Also, George kept my 82 y.o. mother company the entire time we were at the falls as she could not negotiate the steep hill. Mother had nothing but nice things to say about George. I felt totally comfortable with him.

Archived