Some touring questions on Saint John, NB

SF

1. We will be renting a car and driving to see the coast but we aren't sure if we should go to St. Andrews or in the other direction to St. Martins? Which road trip and town is better for photo's as our son is into photography?

2. Is it too far to go to The Hopewell Rocks and then head back to St. Martins if we plan on seeing the reversing falls before starting our car trip? We also want to leave some time for the sights in town like City Market, Loyalist House, and Barbour's General Store.

3. Should we see the reversing falls in the morning before leaving or should we save that and the town sights for when we return?

4. Is it better to return the car after the road trip and do the town sights on foot, are the places in walking distance to the ship or would we be better to keep the car and return it at the end of the day?

5. If we need the car for the town sights is there parking nearby?

We are trying to finalize our plans so any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

Our ship is in from 10am -6pm and we would like to be back to board the ship by 5 or 5:15pm.

Hi,

Yes, we are on the Crown Oct. 23rd sailing and I've seen the roll call thread, great information! Haven't posted their yet but plan on it shortly. Sounds like a super group.:) Your chat sessions sound interesting!

Guess I'll post my two threads on the Canada boards also.

Archived