London to Orlando

FaithsAngel

Hey, we're flying from London to ORlando next year, but we're not sure what to go for.

Which airlines do you guys recommend?

Which airlines are pretty good for decent service but decent prices to?

We looked at flights with one stop as they are a lot cheaper, has anyone done this and had any problems etc?

Thank you for any help!!!

Gem x

I haven't got vast experience on transatlantic flights, but honestly unless you have a really strong frequent flier (or preference) personal connection to one or another I'd pick on price.

For a sample date, Orbitz shows fares of ~US$530 Orlando-London return direct on BA, about $480-$500 with one stop on a couple of other carriers.

Hey, we're flying from London to ORlando next year, but we're not sure what to go for.

Which airlines do you guys recommend?

Which airlines are pretty good for decent service but decent prices to?

We looked at flights with one stop as they are a lot cheaper, has anyone done this and had any problems etc?

My advice: If you can afford it, for goodness' sakes go with BA or VS and avoid the others. The extra money is well worth paying for what's almost a different class of travel, let alone avoiding the hassle of having to connect within the US as most of the others will make you do.

Trying to find decent priced flights for October to Orlando from the UK is terrible at the moment.....no way are we changing planes.....direct or not at all thank you....Dont mind changing in the UK...which of course coming from the Highlands we have to but when I get on the plane to USA...I just wanna sit back and relax and settle down for 9/10 hours and think about my cruise :D and what Parks we will visit :D

FaithsAngel if I hear of any good prices I will pass details of them on to you ok....I check most days :)

Liz

Globaliser

We are planning leaving UK on the 9th or 10th Oct and returning either 23rd or 24th Oct.

The prices are ridiculous arent they.....nearly twice the price of the cruise.....we are having week in orlando etc pre cruise so have to try to get our flights a bit cheaper than what is currently being quoted.

Hoping Airmiles will have some good deals a bit later....even checking Amex for specials.

We have to get from Nairn to Airport...Inverness/aberdeen/london/manchester/wherever first....so it all adds up cost wise....just have to keep hoping for some specials.

Thanks for looking for us.

Liz

The prices are ridiculous arent they
I'm afraid I don't agree. The non-stop Orlando flights from London are pretty full most of the year, and that £361 fare is part of the current BA sale (book by 25 Jan) and the best fare currently available between the end of April and the beginning of November.

As a possible alternative, it looks like you could currently get Miami flights for your dates for £277 + tax, which would save you over £80 per person.

Archived