Clothes steamer

LosetoCruise

Blow dryers and curling irons get hot too and they are allowed.

Why not steamers?

My theory is that irons are not allowed because there are no ironing boards in the cabins and people would iron on the bed.

A hot iron left in bedding is a bad thing.

and took 2 steamers..after each one bit the dust...NO more.. I unpack, my things SAP..and slip out of the DryCleaner bags..Isave them...hang 4/5 garment parts in the bath..turn the knozzle to the wall..turn just the hot water on full..close the door..wait about 4e/5 minutes..slip in tuen off water close the door and leave it..the clothes get damp-ish and their own weight will pull out my wrinkles..and I leave to dry out..get a DOD..and when I return to dress..all done!..of course I do this in 2 cycles..and my garments look like I like them

Was hoping someone would mention the built-in steamer. Otherwise known as the shower.:D

and took 2 steamers..after each one bit the dust...NO more.. I unpack, my things SAP..and slip out of the DryCleaner bags..Isave them...hang 4/5 garment parts in the bath..turn the knozzle to the wall..turn just the hot water on full..close the door..wait about 4e/5 minutes..slip in tuen off water close the door and leave it..the clothes get damp-ish and their own weight will pull out my wrinkles..and I leave to dry out..get a DOD..and when I return to dress..all done!..of course I do this in 2 cycles..and my garments look like I like them

I just bring a small bottle of Downy Wrinkle Releaser with me. Works wonders. The sell it at Target.

Does it work on all types of material? I have some that are those chiffon type dresses and was just wondering about using it on them.

Sharon

Does it work on all types of material? I have some that are those chiffon type dresses and was just wondering about using it on them.

Sharon

I'm not entirely sure. It says to test in a hidden area to make sure it doesn't stain. I've mostly used it on casual clothing, and DH uses it on button down shirts.

Archived