L205 Caribbean Princess

spunkie4

Guest arowe6

We were across the hall in L206. Your balcony will be covered but since you are right under the gym you might hear some noise above you. But I do think they close the gym at night around 10 until 7am or so.

You can't beat the location. You can feel more motion being that high up and forward but being a short walk to all the pools and buffets outweighs it all.

Enjoy your cruise.

-Andrew :)

We have been assigend L205 for our September 19 cruise. Any information on this cabin, specifically if the balcony is covered. I note it's almost under the gym. Any noise?

Thanks.

Shirley

We were just on the Diamond Princess (Alaskan Cruise) we had room L200 (most forward room on the port side) I assume your ship is similar layout (I'm sure if its not someone will let me know:rolleyes:) We were apparently under the gym - very quite actually a very nice room as there was not alot of foot traffic and it was really near the buffet (a little too near :D). The balcony was a decent size and was covered (our friends on the Caribe Deck had a much "deeper" balcony but it was only half covered. Hope this helps and have a great trip.:)

We were just on the Diamond Princess (Alaskan Cruise) we had room L200 (most forward room on the port side) I assume your ship is similar layout (I'm sure if its not someone will let me know:rolleyes:) We were apparently under the gym - very quite actually a very nice room as there was not alot of foot traffic and it was really near the buffet (a little too near :D). The balcony was a decent size and was covered (our friends on the Caribe Deck had a much "deeper" balcony but it was only half covered. Hope this helps and have a great trip.:)

I'm on the Diamond Princess in L201, the most forward room on the starboard side for the last northbound trip of the season. I have heard that the balcony is plastic instead of glass because the wind is stronger at the front of the ship. Was the view harmed by that, or can you see over the top easily?

I'm on the Diamond Princess in L201, the most forward room on the starboard side for the last northbound trip of the season. I have heard that the balcony is plastic instead of glass because the wind is stronger at the front of the ship. Was the view harmed by that, or can you see over the top easily?

Didn't notice any difference between that balcony and any other balcony room we have had on different lines. It was actually a very nice room (seemed to me sheltered from wind, as the bridge is right in front of the rooms. You can actually wave to the crew in the bridge (tell them I said Hi):D:D

We loved being on the Lido deck.... very handy to the pools and the Horizon Court buffet! Also, because your cabin is near the end of the hallway, there is no "through traffic" which keeps the area more quiet. And we didn't notice any noise from the gym up above.

Archived