Wine tour for Napier, Nz on Nov. 10th 2009

Animated-one

Hi there,

My husband I will be on the Dawn Princess November 3rd 2009, a round trip cruise from Sydney. Unfortunately, there is no roll call for this sailing even though I tried to start one months ago. Is anyone else on this sailing interested in joining us on a private wine tour in Napier, Nz. We have booked one for Tuesday, November 10, 2009 and will be visiting 4 to 5 wineries in "Hawkes Bay" (the cost is $75.00 per person NZ). The tour company's name is "Hawkes Bay Scenic Tours" and no, I'm not affiliated with them; we just need a few more people to join us for our tour. You can book it at www.hbscenictours.co.nz. Make sure you book the 9AM tour on Nov. 10 and reference my name, Trish Pelter. Please confirm on the forum.

Cheers!:cool:

We are on the cruise after you. We haven't got much response to our post for our cruise either. If we were on your cruise I would take the tour with you. Hope you get a response soon.

I am still waiting for the excursions to be posted on Princess's website.:confused:

Okay, maybe I wasn't real clear on the vineyards we plan on visiting, so here they are. (1) Mission Estate (2) Church Road Winery (3) Trinity Hill (4) Matariki Wines. You can google each site to check them out...Also, Hawkes Bay Scenic Tours has a very nice 8 seater mini van and will pick up & drop off right next to the Dawn Princess....This is a 4 to 5 hour tour depending on how long we want to stay at each vineyard. Again, I'm not getting any type of kick back, nor does my brother, sister, aunt or uncle own the company, we just want to go on this wine tour for half the cost of what the ship is charging.:)

See ya on the waters,

Trish

Archived