Camp Carnival question....

MamaParrotHead

Just looking over some Camp Capers with my 9 YO and some of the activities she's not jazzed about (which is fine), but I wondered if CC offered any alternative activities for those who didn't want to participate in the organized activity. Just like some DS games or a movie or something? Just trying to figure out how we're going to get around shuttling 2 kids to and from the activities they're picking and choosing from the Capers and thinking that it'd be great if they just let the kids have some down time between activities they were interested in.

On the two cruises we've taken our kids on they have not offered alternate activities to what was scheduled on the camp capers.

If your DD makes a friend in her age group she may be more likely to want to participate in the activities that she wasn't that interested in. I know my DD (then 9) wasn't thrilled with some of the activities that were listed before we boarded the ship. But, she made friends with a few other girls and then she didn't want to leave camp. So, it may change once you're there.

Archived