Dancers at port shopping area...St Kitts

rpmljm

When we were in St. Kitts a couple weeks ago, there were some wonderful native dancers in colorful costumes dancing to drums in the shopping area near the port. Does anyone have a picture of those dancers from their trip that you would be willing to share with me? My camera was back on the ship with my husband at the time. Thanks!

When we were in St. Kitts a couple weeks ago, there were some wonderful native dancers in colorful costumes dancing to drums in the shopping area near the port. Does anyone have a picture of those dancers from their trip that you would be willing to share with me? My camera was back on the ship with my husband at the time. Thanks!

Googled this

Native Dancers, St. Kitts

There is even a video

Thank you so much! They are great. When I right click and try to save an image to my computer, it does not work though. Do you know why? Is there something I should be doing that I'm not? Thanks again!

Laurie

Thank you so much! They are great. When I right click and try to save an image to my computer, it does not work though. Do you know why? Is there something I should be doing that I'm not? Thanks again!

Laurie

The person might have them blocked from sharing.

You might check on http://www.webshots.com should find lots there as well

or maybe someone will have some to share.

Thanks to the two previous posters for their suggestions, however I was unable to copy those images as they must be protected. If anyone else has a photo or two of those dancers they would be willing to share I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Laurie,

Try this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41762221@N08/

I will keep them a couple of days for sharing.

Thanks for sending that link. I went to your Flickr photos and tried to save a couple to my computer, but it didn't work. Is there a way I can purchase prints through Flickr from your album? I did sign up for Flickr and added you as a contact, but I can't seem to see how to get the photos. I guess I just don't know enough about all this photo sharing stuff!! Thanks so much!

Laurie

I tried to resize it a bit.

323-1-1.jpg

Thanks so much for all your help, You're the best! It's interesting though, because I thought all the dancers would be the same as the ones I saw. These are different. The ones that were there the day we saw them, had long peacock feathers on their heads. Some of them were only 2-3 years old...so cute!

Thanks again!

Laurie

Thanks so much for all your help, You're the best! It's interesting though, because I thought all the dancers would be the same as the ones I saw. These are different. The ones that were there the day we saw them, had long peacock feathers on their heads. Some of them were only 2-3 years old...so cute!

Thanks again!

Laurie

Huh. This was back in March from our Victory cruise. It was our last port and we did the train ride. Once we got off we went into a couple shops and then headed back. It was a beautiful island.

Yes, we thought St. Kitts was perhaps our favorite of all the islands we visited on this trip. Of course I really think a lot of that has to do with what you plan to do and what excursion you take that helps you to feel that way about a particular isalnd. We did the tour with Thenford Grey and enjoyed it a lot. I took so many pictures on our tour and then my DH went back to the ship with the camera while I stayed to shop and saw the dancers. Thanks again!

Laurie

Archived