Nothing Better to Do But Waste Your Time for Hours on QM2?

MollyBrown

Ha! So what do you all do to waste time on QM2? Do you go to every event like busy bees, or do you loll about on deck for hours?

I want to do both, and it's a conflict. Go out in the evening? Yes. Get up early? I guess not. Go to events or lie in the sun? Or read in the library?

Qm2 is so good and of course so much to do but yes I guess everyone has their own way of filling a small gap in a day where by they waste a little time.

I quite like to have a wee snooze in the afternoon, depending on what is going on of course, some might say this is a waste of time but particularly afetr lunch I like to go back to our stateroom and relax, drift off to sleep for a short while happy in the thought I am on QM2 and when I wake I will have things I want to do......Grant and I think that they pump relaxation gas through the air conditioning as everyone is so chilled out!

Gazing at the sea is very relaxing. I kept losing my place in my book because the sea was so distracting. So yep, doing nothing works for me. And dressing up for formal nights is so tiring darling ...

i have the same problem.

i was sat there for 3 hours on deck 7, and read only 40 pages!

Crazy!:D but so relaxing!;)

Archived