Allegra Special Services

Spike's mum

We have just received our travel docs for our 3 Sept cruise. Page 3 "Summary of services purchased" which includes our X1 package, also notes another service "PTCABRE8-Serv.Charge Cbn & Rest" Can anyone tell me what this means?

thanks, Spike's mum

Since you are from Australia, that will be that you have had the service charge included in your invoice.

UK passengers have to pay it at the end of the cruise, Australians pay it up front when the bill for the cruise is paid. I found this out when chatting to a couple of passengers on Allegra last year who were from Australia.

Since you are from Australia, that will be that you have had the service charge included in your invoice.

UK passengers have to pay it at the end of the cruise, Australians pay it up front when the bill for the cruise is paid. I found this out when chatting to a couple of passengers on Allegra last year who were from Australia.

thanks Ally, everything else looks fine, Costa certainly don't miss much with their documentation. We are really looking forward to our trip now. Thanks to all for your great tips and advice.

Spike's mum

Archived