Aft cabins on Summit?

aostrows

Opinions on Aft cabins?? We have a choice of a cabin at the end of the ship (supposedly with a larger balcony) or one in the middle (with a balcony). What is the big difference? Thoughts? One worry is that the Aft cabin is right next door to a family suite, this worries me because it will be our honeymoon and I am worried about noise. It's a Panama Canal cruise so we will be able to see many things. Thanks for any help! A:)

You definitely want the aft cabin if you can get one. These are wonderful, and we always try to get one. You will be in a perfect spot for the Panama Canal. The locks close almost right up against the ship and you will have a perfect view for that. The verandas are HUGE, enough room for two lounge chairs, two straight back chairs and a table (plus extra room). If you wanted to (and we did), you can enjoy breakfast and coffee out on your veranda. What a wonderful way to start the day.

Have a wonderful honeymoon!:D

Garry

The aft cabins are great - friends last year had the penthouse - beautiful views but you do feel the "waves" more than anyone - they swayed at night - we had a royal suite - not too far from them so I can say it too - Never been sick on a ship but last year I was. Dramamine saved the day - LOL

But absolutely beautiful rooms!!

Opinions on Aft cabins?? We have a choice of a cabin at the end of the ship (supposedly with a larger balcony) or one in the middle (with a balcony). What is the big difference? Thoughts? One worry is that the Aft cabin is right next door to a family suite, this worries me because it will be our honeymoon and I am worried about noise. It's a Panama Canal cruise so we will be able to see many things. Thanks for any help! A:)

Hi Aostrows !

Yes, definately go for the Aft cabin if you can get it. You won't be disappointed. The balconies are incredible !

Please let us know if you get the Aft Cabin. Enjoy your Cruise !

We had an aft cabin on the Infinity. It was incredible. We were lucky to get one for our trip on the Millennium. I didn't find the rocking any more or less than on other areas of the ship. The views are magical.

Enjoy!

Mari

Archived