Triumph Post Cruise Depression

e150club

We sailed the Triumph 8-15 to 8-20. We were a group of ten I think we all had a great time. The weather was record breaking Hot temps 85 to 90 deg. the sea was calm like a bay just ripples going north and about three or four ft. going south. [i like a little rocking] Food was good to great service excellent. I a'm suffering from PCD.

We sailed the Triumph 8-15 to 8-20. We were a group of ten I think we all had a great time. The weather was record breaking Hot temps 85 to 90 deg. the sea was calm like a bay just ripples going north and about three or four ft. going south. [i like a little rocking] Food was good to great service excellent. I a'm suffering from PCD.

Sorry about your PCD, I know that feeling well. But I was glad to hear the weather was on your side...hope it stays that nice for our cruise which is getting close.

TO Ya'll in Triumph withdrawls...Come go with me and DH 3/20/10. Its our first,and Im sure having some past Triumph cruizers would make meandering around the ship easier. Ya know, like telling us how to get around. Ya'll could be our ship tour guides...:D

For all of you that are parking at the peir. They made the entrance to parking what last year was the exit. If you are parking tell the traffic control you are parking. If not they send you suv's and vans to level one drop off for cars level two and parking with your luggage level three. I had to exit and go around to park about 20 min. extra. I think i'll post this on the Carnival board cause many people won't check the departures board

Archived