My last Carnival Cruise

And a BIG 'thank you' for serving our Country, while enjoying a CCL cruise every now and then!:) KUDO's....:D

You're quite Welcome!!

I will tell you a funny story....

2 weeks ago I was at Quizno's while on TDY to Albuquerque, NM from Florida and this lady came up to me while I was in uniform. She thanked me for my service. I said your welcome. She then proceeded to tell me about every single person she knew who was in the military and where they were stationed. I got to the point where I was thinking, " Jesus Christ, I hate when this crap happens." I then got to the end of the line where you pay for your subs... and the manager told me that the gentlemen who was married to the woman was paying for my meal. I told him that was not necessary as I had ordered 6 whole subs for my whole family. The husband responded.... " I believe your family has made some sacrifices, too!!" I almost cried and kicked myself for being so insensitive to his wife.

SO, I simply say..... "Your Welcome" to your thanks STLBROO

You're quite Welcome!!

2 weeks ago I was at Quizno's while on TDY to Albuquerque, NM from Florida and this lady came up to me while I was in uniform. She thanked me for my service. I said your welcome. She then proceeded to tell me about every single person she knew who was in the military and where they were stationed. I got to the point where I was thinking, " Jesus Christ, I hate when this crap happens." I then got to the end of the line where you pay for your subs... and the manager told me that the gentlemen who was married to the woman was paying for my meal. I told him that was not necessary as I had ordered 6 whole subs for my whole family. The husband responded.... " I believe your family has made some sacrifices, too!!" I almost cried and kicked myself for being so insensitive to his wife.

Wow, what a beautiful story! It's nice there are still good people in this world. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself and thanks so much for everything you do for us all!

You're quite Welcome!!

Very nice story...random acts of kindness. ;)

Archived