Ultimate balcony breakfast

buffalogal

This used to be one of my favorite items on Princess - at the beginning it was $25 for Moet & Chandon Champagne, king crab legs, and all sorts of great food. Then the price went up and the quality went down. If you can personalize it to your taste, it may work for you. Nancy

I'm thinking of doing the ultimate balcony breakfast on the Emerald next April. What do they serve? Can we get something like ham & eggs? Thanks.

Nancy

You can order whatever you like which will come in addition to the standard offerings which included everything from Salmon to Strawberries, Croissants to Cream Cheese and Bagels to Champagne.

It's a lovely thing to do but there's just far too much food. We must have left at least half of what was brought.

I also have a question about the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast. On Princess' website it states that it is only available during sea days...is this true? We're booked on the Caribbean Princess out of San Juan on March 21st and have a very port intensive itinerary with only one sea day. I would love to do this, but I wonder if it will be available on port days as well.

I also have a question about the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast. On Princess' website it states that it is only available during sea days...is this true? We're booked on the Caribbean Princess out of San Juan on March 21st and have a very port intensive itinerary with only one sea day. I would love to do this, but I wonder if it will be available on port days as well.

I honestly don't remember it being offered ONLY on Sea Days. Hummmmm! Not too sure about that one.

Archived