Carnival tranfers from LGA to pier

Tom/Pittsburgh

DW and I are driving to New York prior to sailing on 10/7/09. We will be visiting our son, who lives near LGA in Queens, for a few days before the cruise. Since we are so clsoe to LGA we have booked the Carnival Airport to Pier transfers for ease and convinience. Our car will be at our son's home.

So, when booking the transfer Carnival asks for a flight #. Do you think there will be a problem with us using the service? We have booked it and have a confimration/invoice #. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom/Pittsburgh

I might be wrong, but flight numbers don't seem to change from day to day. Just give them the one you were on, or look at the website for a flight time that would be about the right time of day (say an 11 am arrival), and give them that.

DW and I are driving to New York prior to sailing on 10/7/09. We will be visiting our son, who lives near LGA in Queens, for a few days before the cruise. Since we are so clsoe to LGA we have booked the Carnival Airport to Pier transfers for ease and convinience. Our car will be at our son's home.

So, when booking the transfer Carnival asks for a flight #. Do you think there will be a problem with us using the service? We have booked it and have a confimration/invoice #. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom/Pittsburgh

Call carnival directly they are very helpful. 1-888-carniva

(my cell won't work if I add the l)

Thanks,

Tom/Pittsburgh

Why not take a cab? I would think it would be much cheaper then the transfers. A cab from LGA to the pier wouldn't be more then $50.

Archived