Sleeping 4 Adults on the Dawn

lumofny

Question about a cabin on the Dawn - we're booked in Cabin 8138, which is oceanview w/picture window on deck 8 aft. NCL says it will sleep 4 - does anyone know how this is done? I assume there are two lower beds that convert into a double, but the other two beds? Are there two upper beds, or 1 upper and a sofa bed? Will we have wall to wall beds taking up the limited floor space?

Two lower beds, one bunk/berth bed, and one roll out bed that will come out of one of the lower beds. It will be wall to wall beds: the two lower beds (separated) the roll away bed between them on the floor, then the bunk bed will be on top of one of the lower beds. I had that same configuration on the Spirit. Although it was cramped, we made it work. During the day the roll away bed will be rolled away, and the bunk bed will be folded into the wall.

btw - we are in a very similar cabin on the Star in October, next door but on a sister ship. When are you sailing?

We'll be sailing on August 30th out of NYC. I'll try and get some pictures of the bed arrangements. Having wall to wall beds seems akward. It would seem more logical to have two lower and two upper, but we'll see how this works out :)

We'll be sailing on August 30th out of NYC. I'll try and get some pictures of the bed arrangements. Having wall to wall beds seems akward. It would seem more logical to have two lower and two upper, but we'll see how this works out :)

I agree. Unfortunately the newer NCL ships do not offer the 2 upper and two lower configurations that I have seen, inside or ocean view.

I last saw this set up on the Majesty.

Archived