NCL/NCLA Merchandise

lumofny

Anyone know if they carry NCLA merchandise on the NCL ships? While working on the Aloha I forgot to pick up a shirt and I would love to get one, before the whole NCLA brand is eliminated. I don't really want to book a Hawaii cruise just to go to the gift shop, but I will if I have to... :) Im checking eBay daily without any luck and have sent a few emails to NCL in Miami but haven't heard anything back.

Anyone know if they carry NCLA merchandise on the NCL ships? While working on the Aloha I forgot to pick up a shirt and I would love to get one, before the whole NCLA brand is eliminated. I don't really want to book a Hawaii cruise just to go to the gift shop, but I will if I have to... :) Im checking eBay daily without any luck and have sent a few emails to NCL in Miami but haven't heard anything back.

There is an NCLA crew member, James, that posts here often. Hopefully he will see your posting and you two might be able to work out something. 8-)

We have a tradition of buying the little ship models for each ship we cruise on. Last Oct on the Pearl they didn't have any and we were told that they were no longer going to carry them. Well, this past Jan or Feb they started having them again and the sweetest CC member purchased me one and shipped it to me. I had searched for MONTHS on Ebay and ended up buying two coffee cups from the Pearls first voyage, but never did find the little models on Ebay. I really do hope someone comes through for you. I understand how you are feeling.

Archived