Any Negitive Experiences?

JeanieRich

I would like to hear the the other side of Singles crusing. Has anyone had a negitive experience or do you have a story to tell about how your booking, pricing, necessary information being received in a timely manner was not handled to your liking? How about he cost? I notice pricing runs about $250.00 more than if you booked with the cruise lines. Do you feel you are getting your moneys worth? Thanks! Carol in CA

• 1 month later...

Hi, Carol. I have never had any negative experiences. I believe the extra cost is worth it because on the singles cruises I have taken it includes private cocktail parties, other on board activities, a host, private excursions (at your own cost) and dining together. My experiences have all been very positive. On two of them the men outnumbered the women - but this is VERY unusual. I also like that they have a private message board open about a month before sailing so you get to know your travelmates.

Sorry, no bad stories from me! I've meet the nicest people this way.

I have had no bad experiences either. In fact I have only had Super Good experiences. I have met a LOT of FUN and INTERESTING people on these cruises. I just got back from my first Mediterranean Cruise on the Splendour of the Seas with a hosted singles group, we had approx 170 singles on this cruise. My next singles group is on the Oct. 25 sailing of the Emerald Princess and we have over 400 singles booked on this cruise. This will be my 7th singles cruise. It is well worth the additional cost to me. Please give it a try, I believe that you will find the singles in the group to be very friendly. Many of us vetern singles cruisers like to make the first timers feel welcome and comfortable with the group.

Archived