Carnival Miracle Nov 19, 2010

drosphot

I don't think I've ever booked anything this far in advance but one of the local radio shows is doing another comedy cruise and we're bringing the boys for Thanksgiving in the Caribbean.

Panama, Costa Rica and Belize are the ports of call. Any recommendations on excursions?

I forgot to mention we have cabins 6116 and 6118, one is a balcony (for us) and the other in an interior across the hall for the boys. Can't have them throwing each other over the railing you know.

Any experience with the cabin 6116? It's the secondmost forward balcony on the Empress deck and was wondering if it's a decent one or not as far as a breeze/noise/etc

I don't think I've ever booked anything this far in advance but one of the local radio shows is doing another comedy cruise and we're bringing the boys for Thanksgiving in the Caribbean.

Panama, Costa Rica and Belize are the ports of call. Any recommendations on excursions?

we are going on this cruise this november. No exchursions planned. finances not all that good to do them.

If it is on the list, no it is not too early to book. but make sure it is listed on Carnivals site.

Check out the roll call! I just started it on Thur.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1045102

As far as excursions...we were supposed to do this itinerary this past Feb but it was changed due to the problems with the azipod. We still went to Belize where we went snorkeling. In Panama, Carnival has an 8 hour excursion where you drive from one end of the canal to the other and then take a ferry through the entire Panama Canal. So that was what I was really looking forward to. We'll be doing that one. I generally do independent excursions, but on that one, no way.

As far as Costa Rica I didn't have anything planned before our itinerary changed so I'll have to look into what we will do there.

Since I have read some posts here about Carnival maybe changing the itinerary to go to Aruba I'm not going to get my hopes up too much for awhile though.

Archived