Information on St John, NB

What are some things we can do in a 2 to 3 hour time frame in St John, NB? We will be there early Sept and like to avoid the ship tours. As much as we would like to "walk the ocean floor" it may be too long of a tour for us. Any suggestions? Main attractions? Things "not to be missed"?

Thanks

What are some things we can do in a 2 to 3 hour time frame in St John, NB? We will be there early Sept and like to avoid the ship tours. As much as we would like to "walk the ocean floor" it may be too long of a tour for us. Any suggestions? Main attractions? Things "not to be missed"?

Thanks

This is an extremely informative and helpful thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=923754

I think it will answer many of your questions. There are also a few other helpful threads, if you scroll down the list. We are headed there next week and I've found pretty much all I need to know, thanks to so many helpful posters.

This is an extremely informative and helpful thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=923754

I think it will answer many of your questions. There are also a few other helpful threads, if you scroll down the list. We are headed there next week and I've found pretty much all I need to know, thanks to so many helpful posters.

Hi Doglover3 - thank you so much,from one dog lover to another!!! This looks like it's going to be really informative. Enjoy your trip next week. We go out the week after that. What ship are you on?

Hi Doglover3 - thank you so much,from one dog lover to another!!! This looks like it's going to be really informative. Enjoy your trip next week. We go out the week after that. What ship are you on?

Glad to be of help. We are sailing on the NCL Majesty, leaving Saturday from Philadelphia. It's a short cruise (five nights), but will be a well needed break for us. I'll be hoping for good weather for both of us. What ship will you be on?

Glad to be of help. We are sailing on the NCL Majesty, leaving Saturday from Philadelphia. It's a short cruise (five nights), but will be a well needed break for us. I'll be hoping for good weather for both of us. What ship will you be on?

Hi Doglover3 - we will be on the Caribbean Princess leaving out of NYC on 9/5. Short or long - no bad cruise. I too hope we have great weather but at this point, i will be happy to sail around NY Harbor. Need a break myself. Good luck and let me know how you do on your cruise.

Archived