Why???

Why would a promenade cabin for a cruise in Dec. 2010 not be available online for booking? Any idea?

Call and find out what's available or go thru a travel agent. When I booked our cruise last year we wanted a particular cabin. According to the website only a few were available, when I went thru our TA MANY more were available. Apparently the RCCL website only shows a few at a time and they can vary from day to day or week to week.

That seems a little odd to me that every promenade cabin is book that far in advance!

Not really (tho little surprises me at this point in life). I also was thinking along the Group lines, and Proms are a relatively new cabin type, so I'd grab em for a group just because they are Different.

:confused: If you are looking at the Dec. 12'10 --- Caribbean cruises out of Florida

there are tons of Promenade Cabins available. I just checked another

online site that shows available cabins on any ship --- are you dealing

with a TA or calling RCCL directly ??? Look at the deck plans - online -

and find some cabins you would consider --- then go to the RCCL site

and do a "dummy booking" to see if you can actually book that cabin.

If it's available --- put a "courtesy hold" on it and contact your TA or

call RCCL directly and book.

Hello. What website shows all available cabins on any ship?

I'm not sure that ANY website shows all available cabins but TA's can get that info......at least that's what we were told. When you log onto the RCCL website and check the rooms available, you'll only be shown 4-7 (or so) at a time. A few days later it might show others added. Your agent can check with RCCL to determine exactly what is available.

Travelocity shows all available cabins

No, it doesn't, not by a long shot.

It does show quite a few more than Royal Caribbean's own site does, but unless it shows a lot more on its Dutch site than it does in other countries, it shows far from "all" available cabins.

If you are talking about 12/12/10 the prices are almost 1/2 of the cost of the next cruise so I'd say people grabbed those cabins quick as the prices were great for a 7 day cruise.

That week is always one of the very cheapest of the year. It's the last cruise before Christmas, and few people are available to cruise or want to cruise then. Families with school-age kids are not likely to have them miss a full week of school, December 12 through 19, when they are probably out of school December 23 - January 4.

You think that prices JUMP from 12/12-12/19 to 12/19-12/26?

Look at 12/26 - 1/2!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Archived