Got a call from the Upsell Fairy

JRomeo1979

Well I am going on a cruise I booked 6 months ago and cannot cancel because I will lose my deposit. Also money is tight because my husbands hours got cut from 40 hours to 20 so yes I know that when I tell people money is tight but then again I am going on a cruise it's hard to beleive. Unfortunately we didn't plan on having our pay cut............................

Yes I know it's a great deal that's why I am debating on taking the deal...........Thanks for your input to all.

I completely understand what you are saying. We booked our upcoming cruise before I got laid off from work. We would have lost $1500 in our deposit, so canceling the cruise wasn't an option. Since we booked ES, I've been watching daily for prices to drop. So far we've had 2. We won't be doing the excursions that we originally planned, but we will have a great time.

Have a great cruise JRomeo! And for what it's worth, I would have taken the 2 cabins for $100. I've done 5 in one cabin (DH and 3 kiddos) and it's tight. The extra bathroom alone is worth the $100. :)

Archived