im in the 30s!!

singbluesilver1

I still have 260 days! I don't think that it will ever get here. I have been on 2 cruises in the past 3 months. I've gotten spoiled, I don't know how I am going to wait 260 days. This is the farthest out I have ever booked.

We are at 25 days for the Imagination with a group of over 65 and then as soon as we get back we start the clockover and we are at 21 days for the Valor. Just DH and one other couple.

I don't remember doing two cruises so close together and they couldn't be more different. It is going to be a very fun month. Some day I will get to do a B2B. :)

I still have 260 days! I don't think that it will ever get here. I have been on 2 cruises in the past 3 months. I've gotten spoiled, I don't know how I am going to wait 260 days. This is the farthest out I have ever booked.

Just think it will be a memory for most on here and it will still be a dream waiting to happen for you.

Just think it will be a memory for most on here and it will still be a dream waiting to happen for you.

Ohh, thanks, that is a GREAT way to look at it:) I was so jealous of everyone sailing soon...now I feel a tiny bit better. I am so very ready for a cruise, this year has been a killer.

Happy sailing to all!

Archived