Beach questions

cruisin1982

If we do a beach on our own where would a good one for us to go. I know 7 mile but where on 7 mile. We heard about Grape Beach can you go anywhere or do you have to pay to use the beach. I don't want to book through the ship in case it's raining I know they wouldn't cancel it because of the rain but we wouldn't want to go if it's bad weather. So I was thinking we would get a cab and go to seven mile on our own what is the cost of a cab. I know we would have to pay for chairs where ever we go. We don't plan on staying there all day just a few hours. We also like to take a cab when we are done and go to Margaritaville:) how far from 7 mile is the bar. Is margaritaville near the tenders.

Thanks

Mike

Access to and use of the beach is free. Lounge chairs and umbrellas can easily be rented at many popular locations including Sea Grape.

Margaritaville is right in George Town and directly across tha road from the North Terminal. It is a short walk from the South Terminal or the new Royal Watler Terminal.

Sea Grape is about 4.5 miles from Margaritaville.

Archived