Grand Turk Snorkeling

carters4usm

Am thinking of booking a snorkeling trip with Blue Water Divers, and wanted to see if anyone has used them for snorkeling. They get very good reviews for their scuba dives, but wondering about the snorkeling. What about snorkeling at the wall or would we be just as good going off the beach? Any feedback is appreciated.

Funny thing, I was just getting on here to find the info on Blue Water Divers to book with them. I got nothing but great reviews and really fantastic reviews on the wall specifically. We leave on the Liberty on Saturday. Is that the ship you will be on as well? Maybe we can get a group together. I am going to post an invite here as well. Hubby and I usually land on the Lido smoking section (his habit, not mine) during the afternoon of departure day and we have 10 in our group. One kiddo, 5 young adults and 4 very brave (or very stupid) 50+ adults. I'll check back in a while.....

caly

Hi Caly, yes we'll be on the Liberty too, but unfortunately not until next June :(. I'm just really excited about taking our 2 teens on a cruise for their 1st time and having fun researching and planning stuff to do. I contacted Mitch with Blue Water Divers and he wrote back that they do offer small snorkeling excursions at $30pp. That sounded really good to me, but wanted to get 1st hand info on the trip. If you book with them, please let me know how it is. Wish we were joining you on Saturday. Hope you all have a fantastic time!!

My son went diving with Blue Water Divers and loved it but they were not able to accommodate the snorkelers when we were there. One thing we were able to do was bring clothes for the Red Cross Thrift Store in town. Britton gave them to Mitch and he delivered the duffles with clothes to the store. The proceeds go to disaster relief for those on the island. So.....if you have room for a couple things in your suitcase you might ask Mitch if he will give them to the thrift store. Cherie

Archived