Asia on my bucket list

Mikey2611

I have never cruised in Asia but would love to do so and its high on my bucket list. Tends to be a bit expensive for a single cruiser but I am keeping my eyes open for a share at some point.

I was wondering if anyone knows about the need for Visa's for such places as China, Vietnam, Thialand, Singapore, Japan etc. Do you have to personally apply for Visa;s for all these countries or are they supplied by the Cruise Line. I have in mind Russia where the cruise ship has a blanket visa for all passengers providing you stay within the Cruise ship tours while on land.

Thanks

I have never cruised in Asia but would love to do so and its high on my bucket list. Tends to be a bit expensive for a single cruiser but I am keeping my eyes open for a share at some point.

I was wondering if anyone knows about the need for Visa's for such places as China, Vietnam, Thialand, Singapore, Japan etc. Do you have to personally apply for Visa;s for all these countries or are they supplied by the Cruise Line. I have in mind Russia where the cruise ship has a blanket visa for all passengers providing you stay within the Cruise ship tours while on land.

Thanks

Depends on where you are from, China requires a visa for each stop, Multiple, Americans do not need one for Hong Kong. Vietnam if you are staying within the stop area ships visa is good, if you use sea days between Vietnam ports to go to other cities, you need the regular visa.

Again Americans do not need one for Thialand, Singapore or Japan.

Archived