NCL Transfer + hotel in Santiago, Chile

Elcruzer

Has anyone taken this package with NCL? Were you happy with it? Did they do any sightseeing during the transfer and was the hotel in a centrally located area? I think NCL is using Sheraton convention for my cruise.

Has anyone taken this package with NCL? Were you happy with it? Did they do any sightseeing during the transfer and was the hotel in a centrally located area? I think NCL is using Sheraton convention for my cruise.

We did the precruise with NCL in Santiago at the Sheraton. No sightseeing during the transfer, but we did two excursions through the NCL desk at the hotel. The city tour was nice, but the wine tour left alot to be desired. You will love the cruise!

d man

We did the precruise with NCL in Santiago at the Sheraton. No sightseeing during the transfer, but we did two excursions through the NCL desk at the hotel. The city tour was nice, but the wine tour left alot to be desired. You will love the cruise!

d man

I agree the cruise was the best out 12 cruises for us. We did this cruise last Nov. and if you check through reviews on "Sun" you'll find lots of info.

One of the popular hotels if you don't want to do the NCL thing is the Hotel Orly which is located close to a lot of the sites to see. Here is the link

http://www.orlyhotel.com/home1.html

We didn't stay here because it was booked but a lot of the M&G gang stayed there.

We stayed an extra 4 days in at Vina Del Mar which we really enjoyed and had a great family owned hotel.

d man

I agree the cruise was the best out 12 cruises for us. We did this cruise last Nov. and if you check through reviews on "Sun" you'll find lots of info.

One of the popular hotels if you don't want to do the NCL thing is the Hotel Orly which is located close to a lot of the sites to see. Here is the link

http://www.orlyhotel.com/home1.html

We didn't stay here because it was booked but a lot of the M&G gang stayed there.

We stayed an extra 4 days in at Vina Del Mar which we really enjoyed and had a great family owned hotel.

Thanks for your info.

Were there tourist attractions within walking distance of the hotel.

I heard good things also about the Orly but they are all booked up.

We have a very early flight back home and was thinking of staying at the Holiday Inn at the airport so we could sleep a little longer but then we would be far away for sightseeing. So decided to book NCL hotel + transfer, hope it works out OK. Any restaurants you can recommend?

Archived