Interline Sail is The Way to Go

cruisin2004

Just returned from cruise on Caribbean Princess December 4th. I will have to tell you that the highlight of our trip was the Daysail we took in St. Thomas with Interline Sail www.interlinesail.com . Captain Omar and his wife Jan were more than gracious hosts and made our day perfect. They picked us up at Red Hook at 9:00 and after making us feel perfectly at home in their beautiful boat, sailed us through the harbor to St. John, telling us all about the area and other islands as we sailed. There were 6 of us who were celebrating my husband's 60th birthday. We needed nothing except our bathing suits and a little sunscreen:mad: . Everything else was provided. The took us first to a beautiful area to snorkel which we did for about an hour and a half, enough for us at 60ish. When we boarded the boat our lunch was waiting, chicken salad wraps, fresh fruit and Rum punch (yummy):rolleyes: . Oh...and all the beer you could want throughout the sail. And did I mention chocolates and dessert. Yep :) that too!! After lunch they took us to Honeymoon bay for more snorkeling and directed us to the best areas. We saw some gorgeous fish and coral. After that they toured us around St. Thomas. Definitely the most beautiful islands of the trip. * When we returned home and developed the film from 3 camera's guess what..... most of the pictures were from that day. That should tell you something. Feel free to ask me anything you wish. WE all agreed that

without that day's experience, it would have been like any other cruise for us. Have a great Cruise.

Archived