Coach pick up point at Manchester airport

bridmo

Hi all

I'm travelling to southampton (E928) from Manchester Airport on 30/10/09 and wondered if anyone could tell me where the coach pick up point is ?

thanks for any help :)

The coaches (and buses) have stands alongside the rail station inside the airport complex at Manchester. But there are also shuttle coaches that pick-up and drop-off at the terminals too.

Are you flying in from a cruise with the Soton transfer included or are you just going for a national Express coach...it could make a difference.

National Express are at the bus/coach station next to the trains...transfers through the cruise line tend to pick-up at the terminal.

This link takes you to the maps of the airport complex, including the bus/coach station and terminal drop-off/pick-up zones...

http://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/manweb.nsf/Content/Maps

Thanks for that info

We have a free transfer from the airport to Southampton and fly back into Manchester from Barbados, does this make a difference or should I just look at the coach/bus terminal on the map.

Archived