Supper club

katskritter

Men would be fine without a jacket any night in the supper club (steakhouse).

And from the Carnival website:

Cruise Elegant Dining Dress Code: Gentlemen - Dress slacks, dress shirts. We also suggest a sport coat. If you wish to wear suits and ties or tuxedos, by all means we invite you to do so. Ladies - Cocktail dresses, pantsuits, elegant skirts and blouses; if you‘d like to show off your evening gowns, that's great too!

From the supper club reservations web site:

*Please note: Steakhouses are only available on Conquest-class, Spirit-class, Splendor-class and Dream-class ships. Please refer to Carnival.com to see if your ship has a steakhouse onboard. Requested dates and times will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis. If requested time is full, the next available time slot will be assigned. The $30 fee includes an appetizer, entrées, desert and the wait staffs' gratuity; additional gratuities are optional and may be extended in cash or to the guest's Sail & Sign Account, at the guest's discretion. The reservation fee does not include any beverage that is normally ordered through the bar service such as wine, liquor, soda and bottled water. The dress code requires that men wear jackets on the 'Cruise Elegant' nights of the cruise. By popular request, all dining rooms are smoke-free. Please allow 2 1/2 hours for dining experience.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/MyReservation/supper_club.aspx

:)

From the supper club reservations web site:

*Please note: Steakhouses are only available on Conquest-class, Spirit-class, Splendor-class and Dream-class ships. Please refer to Carnival.com to see if your ship has a steakhouse onboard. Requested dates and times will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis. If requested time is full, the next available time slot will be assigned. The $30 fee includes an appetizer, entrées, desert and the wait staffs' gratuity; additional gratuities are optional and may be extended in cash or to the guest's Sail & Sign Account, at the guest's discretion. The reservation fee does not include any beverage that is normally ordered through the bar service such as wine, liquor, soda and bottled water. The dress code requires that men wear jackets on the 'Cruise Elegant' nights of the cruise. By popular request, all dining rooms are smoke-free. Please allow 2 1/2 hours for dining experience.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/MyReservation/supper_club.aspx

:)

Thanks for the info. I know I'm not the OP but I had not thought about men wearing a jacket there on Elegant nights.

Now that I feel like I'm an "experienced" cruiser, I rarely read the cruiseline's website info! lol. Your post is a reminder that i should probably browse the cruise sites every now & then. Thanks!

Archived