Hyatt Regency Pier 66?

Ships R Great

I"m sure the good opinions outweigh the bad by about 100 to 1. This is an excellent property with beautiful rooms, great food and drink, a beautiful pool where if you didn't know you were in Ft Lauderdale you'd think you were in the Caribbean. Its close to the port. Close to shopping and restaurants. The water taxi stops there as well. This is one of our favorite weekend getaway hotels. ;)

We are staying there the evening of 3/23 prior to our cruise. I also have heard good and bad things - but you always here good and bad things about amost every property. It is right there and you can see the ships as they come in and is close to restaurants/shopping etc. It's also very close to the airport.

FYI, the property recently sold, and will be undergoing renovation and new building... perhaps starting in the spring. One of the first areas to be shut down and rebuilt ..... is the pool area.

quick echo to the thoughts here ... really enjoyed the hotel although I didn't get the tower. Of course, priceline.com put me in there at $80 a night, so I really can't complain.

Definitely worth the money, at that price.

Archived