Price Drop for the Sensation on Nov 1, 2009

ms simba

Just called and got another price drop for my sailing on the Sensation for Nov 1 - 5, 2009! I must thank all those who helped me out previously in telling me to subscribe to the "Fish" which alerted me to the price drops. Also, those that told me how to see my bookings on the Carnival website.

Strange though, there are only about 4 groups that have answered the "Sensation Roll Call" for Nov 1. No wonder there is a price drop! When do people usually start responding to the "Roll Call" or don't they normally?

• 1 month later...

Ms. Simba, glad you were able to get a price drop. We are sailing on the one right after you...as you're disembarking, we'll be waiting to get on (11/5). We also have almost no activity on the roll call, but I'm sure there must be some people on the ship.

As for price drops, we have seen none. In fact, when checking, all balconies are gone, there are only 6A OVs left and insides. They are still showing Cat. 12 but price has not come down so we'll stay in our 6C OV cabin. I'm assuming you have ES rate booked?

Hope you have a great time. Keep her sharp for us!

LovingVacation asked what "Fish" is? It is a website whereby you put in your sailing dates and the price you paid. When the price drop the "Fish" website tells you. I guess you aren't allowed to put in the real name of the website on this message board (think of the fish in Jaws). If you still don't can't figure it out, come back here and I will give you my email address and tell you.

njmomof2:

I was alerted to one price drop by the "fish" website and got it. Then because we are going to have a large mobility scooter, we were moved from an inside handicapped cabin to an outside cabin that had a bigger hallway.

I did not book an ES rate as my sister has a chronic illness whereby she may have to cancel. Hopefully, that doesn't happen. However, last Sunday I came down with a cold but by following the nurses instructions, it is on its way out. This is outstanding as most of my colds last 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately, my sister seems to be getting the cold despite the numerous precautions I took. With her frail health and asthma, she could end up not going. Say a prayer, throw some pixie dust, and whatever you have in your "Get-Well" arsenal so that she recovers quickly.

How are you getting price drops after final payment and you didn't book ES??

ALl of us would love the answer to that question. I don't know antone else thats been able to swing it.:confused:

I got the price drop just before the final payment. Sorry I didn't make that clear

How are you getting price drops after final payment and you didn't book ES??

ALl of us would love the answer to that question. I don't know antone else thats been able to swing it.:confused:

Hey Donna.......whats FISH???

Saw you just booked Aug 21st 2010....we did a June 2010 .....trying to get Shane to do one at the end of summer...we have to take Justin back to ECU in Aug and she wants to go to Myrtle beach for that week...I want to cruise.

That was a great price for that cruise you just booked.

Yeah I saw you are going in June. Cameron is still in school til mid June and baseball runs all summer for him with his Club team. So the June date didn't work for us.

We got great deals on our New Years and the August cruise. Did the New Years directly thru Carnival and the August thru Cruise compete. I am now monitoring for price drops thru "the fish"

Try this cruise.. a cruise sees a shark (one word) at a dot in the net

It a great riddle LOL!

Cameron and I got the August cruise for a total of $1400. We got a 6D rear facing ocean view. It's extra large with double windows. With the airfare I can still come out the same or close that what 7 days on the Splendor would have cost us.

You all should join us!!

Archived