another smoking question

friend2dogs

Okay I will take that bet too...and I will raise you a "bunch"...cuz the odds are good!!!:D:)

Tootsie

I never loose a bet - come on people - smoking and dogs - ON A BOAT -don't you have anything to add? For the love of cruising...

Smokers - put down the drink or the cigarette - it's only temporary - look at me! I did it! - lets work on those replys - you can do it!!! :D

gotta relight and refill now :p

okay - just as I was hitting back - I noticed that OP's name is friend2dogs -

in our last smoking rant, it became clear that all the smokers also had dogs.

There is something scientific going on here .... :rolleyes:

Dog owner non-smoker here. So much for that theory. ;)

Weenies who cannot tolerate cigar smoke have no business with a balcony cabin :p!

I vote cigars yes, cigarettes no. I love the smell of a good cigar. And pipes. Mmmm. (I wish they tasted like they smell, but since they don't I just enjoy the aroma.)

I vote cigars yes, cigarettes no. I love the smell of a good cigar. And pipes. Mmmm. (I wish they tasted like they smell, but since they don't I just enjoy the aroma.)

Only one vote per person - and you used it for the cigars :D

Sorry gaylebd...I have been gone....had to go stock up my dogs supplies of cigs and liquor.....he swears he will only smoke where he is supposed to...but said he will pee on the first person who sneers at him for smoking in his allowed area....just a joke folks ...don't get your feathers ruffled:D:D:D

Tootsie

Sorry gaylebd...I have been gone....had to go stock up my dogs supplies of cigs and liquor.....he swears he will only smoke where he is supposed to...but said he will pee on the first person who sneers at him for smoking in his allowed area....just a joke folks ...don't get your feathers ruffled:D:D:D

Tootsie

I hope he doesn't have the balcony above mine :eek: Maybe I'll bring an umbrella just in case:rolleyes:

Archived