Black Falcon Terminal Parking

top_frog

Hi all,

I plan on driving to the black falcon pier on Monday, September 14 for a 5 night new england/canada cruise on the Jewel of the Sea. Is there ample parking at the pier? I think I have read that there is a parking garage that is used for cruise parking. I just don't want to get there and not be able to park and then have to figure out what to do with the car.

Thanks

Jason

RCI - Jewel of the Sea - Sept 14-19 2009. 1st of many cruises.

Jason, drive up to the drop off area, let your passengers and luggage out and proceed to the garage. There will be lots of folks to give you directions. It is very close. Just remember where you park:D You can reverse everything after you disembark. Easy:)

It's been 8 years since we were there, but they had a shuttle bus running from the parking garage to the terminal entrances. We were down at the far end of the pier, using a warehouse as a terminal, so we took advantage of the shuttle. The main terminal was a much closer walk to the garage.

It's a large multi-story garage, which their website describes as having "ample" parking. They also say that in the event the garage is full, they have alternative parking available.

Archived