Carriage rides in Victoria

We have been to Victoria before and had a wonderful time going to Butchart and then taking a bus tour of the city. This time we will be in port from 7pm until midnight. Not much time. Has anyone done the carriage rides and have any recommends? I am thinking it will be getting dark when we are there (on Sept 18). I've found several carriage rides such as through the park or the waterfront. Would love to hear any opinions!:)

I lived in Victoria and took visiting relatives on the carriage ride. We all thoroughly enjoyed it and learned some interesting history. It's a great way to pass a few hours but I don't know if you'll see much in the dark.

Unfortunately your shore time is at a very odd time. Victoria is usually a safe city but it's not really lively afterdark except for the young bar crowd who can get unruly.

There are some fabulous restaurants and cabs are plentiful. Go online for recommendations. Google Victoria restaurant reviews.

Archived